On our prior parties (IMParty and Falun Coding Konvention) we havn't had any compos.
This time however we decided some smaller compos would be in place. We're not aiming high, but we're glad for any release that comes
out of Sommarhack. Remote entries are also very welcome!
Download of compo entries
You can get all releases from the download page at dhs.nu.
Available compo machines at the party
- Atari Falcon
68030/16MHz, 68882 16MHz, 14MB ST-RAM, TOS v4.04
- Atari Falcon
68060/66MHz, 16MHz mainboard, 14MB ST-RAM, 256MB TT-RAM, Flash v1.03c
- Atari STe
4MB RAM, TOS v1.62
Macbook Pro, Core2Duo 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM, 128MB Nvidia Gforce 8600M GT, Mac OS X 10.5.7
Combined intro / demo compo
Combined graphics compo
- Any platform you want - just make sure to bring hardware or a recording if our compo machines won't suffice
- Size and playtime doesn't matter
- Excact specification of the intro/demo and hardware will be displayed before the prod is shown
Combined music compo
- Any standard graphics file format such as PNG, GIF, TGA, PI1, NEO will do (try to avoid destructuable compressions such as JPEG please)
- If your image is using a custom graphics mode, an executable file for any of the available compo machines is alright, or you can bring your own machine to display it as well
- Exact specification including machine and file size will be displayed before the picture is shown
- Any standard music file format such as MP3, OGG, SNDH, MOD, AM, GT2, DTM, XM will do
- If your track is using a custom music format, an executable file for any of the available compo machines is alright, or your can bring your own machine to play it as well
- Exact specification including machine and file size will be displayed while the music is being played
To be sure that your remote contiburtion will be shown, please e-mail the contribution
on thursday 25 june at the latest. Our address is: email@example.com. We can't guarentee that we'll have the possibility
to check our mail during the party.
When you send a remote entry, please specify these details:
* Which of the compo machines should be used to show/play it
* Platform and specifications
Time table and deadlines
See the start page.