Going by car - Google travel guides
- Athens to Sommarhack, 3548 km
- Bled to Sommarhack, 2059 km
- Borlänge to Sommarhack, 49 km
- Dresden to Sommarhack, 1340 km
- Falun to Sommarhack, 58 km
- Gothenburg to Sommarhack, 427 km
- Gävle to Sommarhack, 107 km
- Halmstad to Sommarhack, 541 km
- Helsinki to Sommarhack, 629 km
- Härnösand to Sommarhack, 354 km
- Linköping to Sommarhack, 273 km
- London to Sommarhack, 1966 km
- Ludvika to Sommarhack, 76 km
- Malmö to Sommarhack, 648 km
- Molde to Sommarhack, 712 km
- Norrtälje to Sommarhack, 190 km
- Oslo to Sommarhack, 476 km
- Stockholm to Sommarhack, 170 km
- Säter to Sommarhack, 25 km
- Uppsala to Sommarhack, 116 km
- Västerås to Sommarhack, 86 km
- Örebro to Sommarhack, 145 km
- Östra Ämtervik to Sommarhack, 244 km
If you are coming from Turku, Helsinki, Mariehamn, Riga or Tallin there are ferries going to
central Stockholm, where you can catch a train to Sommarhack, see train descriptions beside here.
- Silja Line going from Turku, Mariehamn, Tallin, Riga and Helsinki.
- Viking Line going from Turku, Mariehamn and Helsinki.
- Polferries going from Gdansk, arriving in Nynäshamn, about an
hour south of Stockholm.
Going by train
It's easy to get to Sommarhack via train, there are direct connections (no train changes needed) from
Book your ticket at SJ.se and select Hedemora as destination.
If you need a ride from the station to Sommarhack, please inform us in advance at which time you
are arriving in Hedemora and when you are leaving.
- Stockholm central, ~2h
- Arlanda, ~1h40m
- Uppsala, ~1.5h
- Sala, ~50m
- Avesta, ~15m
- Säter, ~15m
- Borlänge, ~30m
- Leksand, ~50m
- Mora, ~1h
- If you are flying inside Sweden, the closest airport is Dala Airport in Borlänge.
We'll pick you up there if necessary, please inform us in advance at which time you are arriving and leaving.
- If you are coming from outside Sweden, the easiest airport to fly to is Arlanda outside of Stockholm.
Most regular air traffic companies have flights to Arlanda. There are direct trains going from
Arlanda to Sommarhack, see train descriptions above.
- For low price companies - Ryanair in particular, they are flying to Skavsta Stockholm, which is about
one hour away from Stockholm by bus, and then there are direct trains to Sommarhack from Stockholm central.
See train descriptions above.